Lost Passports

We can issue Duplicate Passport where the passport has been lost and the original passport was issued by Horse Passport Agency or Pleasure Horse Society:

If your horse meets the above criteria please download the Duplicate Passport or request a form by post. The form includes all instructions and fees.