This must be done by law. The quickest and cheapest way for updating a Horse Passport Agency passport is to submit the application online. You will not then need to post the passport to us:
1. Click on the Owner Services menu option. If you have registered a horse with us before we will have already created an account for you using those details. Try entering your email into the Forgotten password? option to access this. If you don't already have an account you will need to create one.
2. Once logged check your name and contact details are correct before you continue.
3. Click on Register Ownership. You will need to have the passport with you to answer the three security questions.
4. Once you have paid we will update our database and the Central Equine Database and post your receipt label to you within 3 working days. This will arrive as part of a letter containing instructions detailing where to insert the receipt label. It is important that you follow these instructions so you can show that you have registered your ownership.
5. Once registered as the owner you will have access to carry out other updates online via the My Animals section.